Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009 ~ Holes ~

I have a real hard time buying new trouser socks or knee highs. I just never think about getting those when I'm at the store. Mine have holes and it doesn't really bother me that much. It's not one of my OCD issues. You wear shoes over them so no one really knows anyway. That's just how I look at it. Apparently, my daughter aka Fashion Police, doesn't feel the same way. I had on some of my "holy" socks yesterday (afterall, it was SUNDAY). This is how our "conversation" went down:


Camryn: Mom (she likes to call me this when she's feeling sassy) you have holes in your socks.

Me: Yeah, I know

Camryn: Uhh, it's annoying


It's not that bad, is it? I mean, no one sees this. Sheesh!

3 comments:

AliciaG said...

Well, it would bug the fire out of your OCD Mother. And apparantly your daughter is a bit like her Nanna when it comes to this sort of thing. Do you need me to go buy you some new trouser socks? lol

Iris said...

i like the way you "play" out your conversations. it makes us feel like we're "there" with you. heh heh

Billie said...

I will start a club with you. I wear holes in my trouser socks ALL THE TIME! They are covered and no one sees them. It's a waste of money in my book to replaces perfecly "ok" socks!