Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 31, 2009 ~ Almost a year ~

Remember this from an old post??? This was Garrett, my best friends son on the day he was born...April 22, 2008.

And here we are the second day of his sweet life

And this is Garrett now!!! He is almost 1 year old! This was yesterday, March 30, 2009!!

And here we are again, almost a year later!!

Garrett loved Chewy!

And here are the 3 of us. My best friend since 8th grade and PRECIOUS Garrett!!!

I can't even express the love I have for these 2 people!!

Such a sweet picture of Mom and Son!

Mine and Garretts self portrait....gotsta have one of those!! :)

Time sure flies by!!!!

2 comments:

Billie said...

Wow! He really has grown!

AliciaG said...

He is so sweet! And those cute little fat cheeks make you want to kiss his little face off! I am so glad I got to see him.