Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16 2009 ~Memories Made ~

Camryn and I had one of the best weekends we've had in a while. Just me and her. We laughed so much together. From her getting stuck in her shirt and me trying to get her unstuck, accidentally choking her while doing it...and then laughing so hard at the face she made as she muttered "you're choking me, Momma". I laughed so hard I couldn't pull the shirt off. To yesterday when I SERIOUSLY had the longest burp EVER known to man....or to me anyway. I excitedly looked at Camryn when it wouldn't stop and she began to panic and told me to stop. Then I later realized that she thought I was turning into a monster. We had movie night where we took silly face pictures and laughed about her pooting...it was a great bonding weekend that we desperately needed. Then we did this thing that Billie did with her kids.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
I Love you (this is so true..I can't stop telling her)
2. What makes Mom happy?
Doing what she says (at least she knows...now if we could just put it into practice)
3. What makes Mom sad?
Not doing what she says (she's got that one down pat!)
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Making funny faces and taking silly pictures (aww the memories)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
like me (this is true)
6. How old is your mom?
27 (mind you, at the pharmacy yesterday she asked what year I was born. When I said 81 she said "man that was a LONG time ago" yeah, the pharmacy lady got a big kick outta that
7. How tall is your mom?
I don't know, like 5 or 6 feet. (you'd think so with the height of the men who i tend to date)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
mostly go shopping (which I DO NOT like)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
laundry (hahhah!!! not so much)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
rich (sweet!!!!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Coloring (at least there's something)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Uhhh...DANCING (WHA??????)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
regular work (not on most days)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Cabbage (lol..this is funny to me..she just started liking cabbage)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
You play with me (awww)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
sponge bob *after I sigh* What? I love him (ERRGGG, knew that was coming)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Movie night and a lot of things (yay!)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
sometimes I act like her (all the time) and two times we've thought the same thing at the same time
19. How are you and your mom different?
hair, eyes and she's older than me (thanks for pointing that out again)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she hugs and kisses me a lot (i do, indeed)
21. What does you mom like most about your dad?
*yeeeeaaahhhh, we skipped that one!*
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
mall (ehhhh not so much)

2 comments:

Billie said...

I would LOVE to have heard her response to "love about her dad"! I bet it would have actually been hilarious! I just love pulling our kiddos into the little bloggy triangle :-)

AliciaG said...

LOL...these were a hoot! So glad the two of you had a memory making weekend! I think you are right, you both needed that time together. Knowing how Camryn is, she will always remember the times you two spent together doing this sort of thing.