Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009 ~ The Sisters ~


The sisters are here. Everything went great. I was back to work on Monday. I ended up having to leave early because I was worn out and feeling a little sore. However, I worked a full day yesterday and am doing great today. I had very little pain. In fact, I wouldn't really call any of it "pain". I would describe it more as really uncomfortable. The worst part was when Charles and my mom had to remove the tape from my sides in order to remove the pain pump. That's the only time I cried from pain....yeah, tape. Sleeping is uncomfortable because I have to sleep propped up and I'm a side sleeper. Knowing now what I know, I'd do it again. Not that it was a barrel of fun, but it was not what I expected. I only took my pain meds the day of surgery and Saturday. I took them less often Sunday and haven't had one since 3:30am Monday morning. I go for my follow up on Monday and am now just waiting on them to drop on down into place!

3 comments:

The Proctors said...

Way to go Andrea! I will probably have something done at some point and it's good to know that it wasn't bad! Love the title..."The sisters" LOL!!!

Billie said...

Makes me think of a song..."Sisters...Sisters...there were never such devoted sisters. Never had to have a chaperone, no sir...I'm here to keep my eye on her. Caring...sharing...every little thing that we are wearing. When a certain gentleman arrives from Rome...she wore the dress and I stayed home."

Together forever...BFF. Rock on, sisters!

Alison said...

When you get ready...come on up to Conway and let's go shopping for some shirts that show off the sisters! We sisters can go shopping for your sisters! LOL!