Friday, February 27, 2009

February 27, 2009 ~ Really? I mean...Really? ~


Last night I was sitting at the dinner table with Camryn as she was telling me different stories about things that have gone on at school and who is bossy and who thinks he's cool when he's really not and who jumps on the desk and how she's "like...you're not supposed to jump on the desk" and like...like...like...I got lost. I can't tell you much of what else we talked about because I was distracted by the fact that my 7 year old now throws in "like" about every 2 words or so. Really??? Does that start this early? And her facial expressions...I mean, really??? Is she like 15 or something? Like Really? I mean, like, I am, like, soooo not ready for, like, this stage in life.

Oh my word!!

2 comments:

AliciaG said...

Like, get ready...cause like it is coming fast! LOL

Billie said...

Like, Yeah! I mean, come ON mom...