Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25, 2009 ~ God Is Good ~

I just found out some exciting news! Let me start by saying God does provide and He is AWESOME! When I was married my credit was RUINED by my ex. I mean RUINED. I went to try to buy a car with him...not knowing my credit was bad. I had no idea he was ruining my credit. I got there and got chewed up one side and down the other by the dealer. He told me that if I walked in with $10,000 cash, he couldn't get me in a car with the shape my credit was in. The whole time, Dwight just sat there and let me take the lashing for something HE did. Today I had my credit run and just got word that my credit score is...ready....742!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own my home and car and have a credit score of 742. It is amazing to me how God provides when you step out of your comfort zone and follow His will!

3 comments:

Alison said...

AWESOME!!!!! I'm so proud of you!

AliciaG said...

You are a perfect example of what God can do in a life when a person turns it all over to Him. It is also a prime example that you can get yourself out of the miry pits of debt when you deny yourself immediate gratification and wait until you have the money to buy the "wants" of your life. I have watched you use self-denial for things that many of us would say we "had to have." You have worked hard to get what you have even when your ex doesn't come through with the child support. You provide very well for Camryn and give her a wonderful home and example of what a hard working mom is capable of doing when she sets her mind to it. I am very proud of you!

Billie said...

You nailed it when you said..."follow HIS will". Not our will but His...