Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009 ~ My Boys ~

Camryn's brothers were in town this past weekend so I got to go over and visit for about 30 minutes. I can't believe how much they have grown up. I came into their lives when they were just turning 4 and 7. Now they are 13 and 16....time sure goes by fast. I had a very close relationship with both of them. They are very special to me and will always have my heart. I loved them and raised them as if they were my own. I still love them with my whole heart!! Ian is 16 and Chance is 13! Wow!!












3 comments:

Alison said...

WOW!!! It is amazing how much they have grown.

Billie said...

I bet that was hard. But SO good to see them!

AliciaG said...

It sure is amazing how big they are...and how much they have changed. When you think back about them when we first got to meet them...wow! Ian has really begun to have that manly look. And Chance is starting to mature as well.