Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009 ~ Sam??? Really??? ~

Let me just tell ya, nothing frustrates me more than being at work and getting a phone call from somewhere out of this country wanting information from me on a bill. "Sam" calls and can hardly speak English. Sam??? Really??? You know his name is really Alkdgjhaoihsdwerh...and he wants to try to call and ask me about a claim from "R Kansas" and then I have to try to explain...in my southern accent no less...the reason we denied this bill. I can't understand him and he can't understand me. I mean really, if you're going to be in customer service in AMERICA, PLEASE speak English fluently!!! UGH! I got my panties in a bunch on that one...hmm...maybe I should go make sure I have them on right side out today! :)

1 comment:

AliciaG said...

AMEN!!!!! to people learning to speak English if you live in America!!!