Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009 ~ 25 Random Things ~

This has been going around facebook...but since I can't figure out facebook I'll do this on here. This is stricktly incase the 3 of you who read my blog (mom, sister and Billie) don't already know these things..lol
1. I'm terrified of heights. I have difficulty climbing ladders. I went up the ladder of a huge slide at the fair with Camryn and almost had a panic attack at the top. I was frozen for a minute.
2. I do not walk on drainage things in streets or sidewalks. I have a fear of falling thru it so I avoid them.
3. I can't stand to have to be stopped under a bridge or at the edge under a bridge or to have to stop on a bridge. I will, again, almost have a panic attack thinking the bridge will fall on top of me, or a car will come off the edge and land on me, or the bridge will fall with me on it.
4. I have always wanted to be a lawyer. Never wanted to have to go thru law school but would still love to be one.
5. I can not stand for the toilet paper to roll from the back. It doesn't matter where I am, if it's rolling from the back, I'm going to change it around to roll from the front. It's just the way it should be.
6. I'm scared of spiders. (are you realizing that I'm scared of a lot of stuff, cause I am...i think i'm a big ole chicken and just now realized it).
7. Speaking of chicken: I only eat white meat chicken or turkey for that matter. I hate dark meat and I'm NOT a fan of bone chicken. I'd rather have a tender.
8. I'm suprisingly organized. I like for everything to have a specific place. This is gradually gotten worse. Who'd a thought, in highschool, that I'd be organized??? Not my Mother, that's for sure.
9. I played softball ONE season when I was young. Had no clue about it, but did awsome at tryouts. The coach put me on first base the first game. I didn't know that every ball was thrown to first. So, as I was watching the birds, the short stop thru the ball at about 178.6 mph at me and I got the heck outta the way. Then had to chase the ball out of the field as my Mother is screaming in the stands "get her off first base". Yeah, I was in left field the rest of the season.
10. I love boxing...and growing to like UFC.
11. I'm nosey as can be when something is going on. I could easily be an ambulance chaser.
12. I'm a lover of AC Slater. Yep...love me some Mario Lopez.
13. I was married, had a child and divorced before I turned 23. Got all the bad stuff outta the way.
14. I tried a tomato for the first time in my life last year. Spit it out too. NASTY!
15. I went 6 months hardly eating when I was in 6th grade. If you look at my yearbook you will see where people used to call me shamoo and fridge. I stopped eating and went from an 11-12 to a 5-6 in 6 months. I do not advise this weight loss method.
16. When I'm mad at someone, I clean.
17. I can't stand for someone to accuse me of something I haven't done. Can't STAND it!
18. I had a cat named Grace who I though was a girl until I went to have her "fixed" and found out "she" was a boy. I never told Camryn. I mean, really...how do you explain that one?
19. I used to use my ex husbands razor to shave my legs in hopes that when he went to shave his head/face it would cut him. Yes, I did that.
20. I have never broken a bone...knock on wood.
21. I have an insane love for peanut butter. Melted is the best.
22. I love grammer but can't spell worth a flip.
23. I love to read...i'm struggling for stuff now.
24. I'm a random person in general. I like to bring up random things and use random numbers. It's fun.
25. I am a HUGE American Idol fan!

5 comments:

The Proctors said...

I loved reading these!! I also have a lot of fears just like you do...example...I don't like being stopped on a bridge or under one either! Too funny about the cat! I remember Alison telling us about that!

Elizabeth said...

I love #22! People always expect me to be a good speller since I was an English major in college, but I fall short on that one. Point in case: my college room mate had to convince me that "tomorrow" only has one "m" in it. I'd apparently been spelling it wrong up to that point! So I feel your pain. As they say, "Bad spellers of the world...UNTIE!"

Billie said...

Please come over to my house...

...and then get mad at me...

Andrea said...

LOL...is Elizabeth EJ??? I'm not "blogg" friendly yet and cant figure out how to get to your profile to find out. HELLPPP!!! And YES..."bad spellers of the world...UNITE!!!" WOOHOO!!!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I love your blog! And I am glad to know someone else gets nervous about bridges falling with or on them.