Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March 25, 2008 ~Kids say the darndest things~

Camryn got to go with my mom and dad to visit my dad's parents in Alabama. After being away from me for 4 days I thought she might miss me. She claims that "of course" she missed me. However, after I picked her up and got home I was changing clothes. Camryn decided to tell me that my "underwear was too small because my bottom was so big". AHHHHH...can you believe it?!?!? I said "Camryn Olivia!!!" and with disbelief on her face she said "WHAT??? It is!" I know, I know, how dare I get on to her when she's just telling me the truth...UGH!!!!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Tact...so very hard to teach :-)

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

I deleted my last comment because I typed it wrong. What I meant to say is:

That girl! Someday she will learn some tact.