Friday, March 21, 2008

February 27, 2007 ~ Foot In Mouth ~


Well, here we go again with me sticking my foot in my mouth and saying something stupid. I know everyone who knows me is thinking "what's new". I tend to say stupid things all the time. Most of the time when I try to be smart it turns out all wrong for me. I say things a lot and when they come out they are not what I meant them to be. It's just me...I'm ditzy...take it or leave it.
So, I'm trying to eat healthier and work out and stuff. Tonight after my daughter got out of dance she wanted to go to Popeyes. With American Idol coming on I decided to just go through the dirve through and get home so we could watch it. I pull up and order Camryn's food and then I ask for a # 3 for myself. This includes 3 chicken strips, a side and a drink. The man over the speaker says "mild or spicey" and what do I reply with????? "Can I get naked?" LOL I wanted to die....I just started laughing and up pipes my 5 year old in the back seat saying... "EWWWW, Momma, why do you want to get naked?" LOL. He then said "uhh...mild or spicey?"...LOL. So i rephrased it and said "Do you have the naked strips?" He of course said yes and I went on with my order. I found it quite humorous...if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at?!?!?!

No comments: