Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009 ~pictures from girls night with the travs~

Girls Night Out ~Travs Game ~

Here we go

Notice I'm not driving..I'm still in the carport so no hate messages about pics and driving!

I love that she is all smiles not knowing she had ketchup on her face!

Can't go to a baseball game and not get a hotdog!

Me and my silly girl

I BIG heart her...so much!

Oh the DS...unaware at this point we were supposed to be watching the cute players. *sigh* She'll learn!

This is after the boy was "checkin me out" hahah!

And the field!
Good times with my baby girl!

3 comments:

Billie said...

This is the stuff of memories

AliciaG said...

What a fun night! Billie is right...this is the stuff, Camryn will always remember! You are racking up the points for "Mother of the Year!" lol

Andrea said...

lol...i'm no where near mother of the year.