Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009 ~couple o' pictures~


This is Camryn with her babysitter Kelley. I had Camryn in daycare the first week out of school and just had a terrible feeling about it. And with my amazing intuition I just couldn't leave her there.(my intuition is always right on) Kelley is one of the "big girls" at dance. She's amazing, and came up to me one day at dance and said she heard I was looking for someone to keep Camryn. She is a HUGE blessing. She's on vacation this week, but her first week with Camryn was spent swimming, going to build a bear, painting fingers and toes etc. She comes to the house so Cam can sleep in (and I get a summer break from having to get her up and ready...which means I can sleep in a little too and no fighting about socks!!!). She was very good this past Friday for Camryn during the bad storms. I'm so thankful for her this summer and Camryn is loving it.

So a week ago I had my first motorcycle ride. Not a big nice motorcycle...but a sport bike. For me to say I was scared would be a huge understatement, however, I lived!...and it wasn't THAT bad. But to put on a helmet during a panic attack can cause some MAJOR claustrophobia...and not being able to find the strap to take it off...yeah, not fun. But once again, I lived! (Thank you Lord)

4 comments:

Billie said...

you go, Evil Kanevil!

Alison said...

Oh An...that is great you have someone to watch Camryn for you! I know you have hated all along sending her to daycare! And a "big girl" from MKDS at that!

WOW!!! I can't believe he got you on the motorcycle!

Andrea said...

Yeah and some things had gone on that week that made me very uncomfortable with her being there, so I'm very thankful!

AliciaG said...

Oh...that is such a cute picture of her and Kelley. So, glad that has all worked out for you and for Camryn.