Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2, 2008 ~ Picture Time ~


Me getting the heck out the woods in the sleet.


By the fire...in camo.



No telling what I said here...but gotta love that smile!

This is when he dropped my glove and had to go get it.

My Heater!!! He spoils me! :)

This is us Sunday in the sleet.

He's getting my coffee ready. He's so good to me, y'all!

This was Sunday morning...early!

Us trying to stay warm around the fire Saturday evening.

Hangin' out at camp

Lookin' like one of the guys..chit-chatting with Leon (I have pink under the camo!!)

Scary, huh? (that's one heavy dang gun)

Scared to freakin death. This was after I prayed...when I was about to cry...when Charles realized I was really scared and came over to help me..awww!!!

Yeah, I was tired. This was Saturday morning.

What I looked at for hours on end. *sigh* My dad got excited about this picture?!?!?!?!? Really?!?!?

A-C my art work in the tree at one of my bored times.

Yes, my friends, I am holding on for dear life in this pic.

Charles cooking breakfast...my plate was made and brought to me by the fire..told you he's good to me. :)

Got me a lil wink while I was playing with the camera.
All in all a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

Billie said...

HILARIOUS! My fav is where you are TRYING to act all cool...like you were raised in the woods. LOL!

Billie said...

OK...had to recomment when I re-looked at the photo of you holding that gun. It looks like you are holding a skunk or something!

Andrea said...

LOL...that makes me laugh!!! It was heavy!

Alison said...

You really could fool someone who didn't know you with these pictures! You can't prove you had on pink underneath all that camo...so someone might really think you are "ranger Joe"!! ;-)

Looks like you got a good one...not a deer, but in Charles!