Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009 ~Fashion Police~

Dropping Camryn off at school this morning:

Camryn: There's (annnnddd we'll call him T-Dawg to protect the innocent) "T-Dawg"
Me: oh, is it?
Camryn: Yep, the crazy dresser
Me: crazy dresser?????
Camryn: YES, he wears tall socks with his shorts!!!
Me: Cam, that's not crazy...be nice

I'm pretty sure that was a defense mechanism for the day when she finds pictures of me in high school when we used to wear tube socks...two pair in order to make them taller! :)

4 comments:

Billie said...

Ummmm...Mr. David JUST 2 WEEKS AGO stopped wearing tall socks. With his shorts. Yeah. And she LOVES Mr. David.

Andrea said...

LOL...I still to this day cringe when I have to put on ankle socks. UGH!!!!! Can't stand them!

Alison said...

Crazy Dresser...wow...they all wear uniforms...how CRAZY can you get??? LOL!!!
The tall socks puts her over the edge. It is all about the "no-show" socks these days.

AliciaG said...

That girl just cracks me up with her opinions on clothing and especially SOCKS! Now I am going to have to figure out who she was referring to...LOL