Monday, April 13, 2009

April 13, 2009 ~ Happy Easter; He is Risen Just as He Said ~

Camryn and I had a great weekend! We woke up Saturday and went to the beauty shop so I could get my hair and eyebrows did! Then we went shopping for a friend's birthday and headed to Conway for the party. It was a boys party and all about baseball, but Cam found some friends and they played together. After the party she and I went to see the new Hannah Montana movie..joy of all joys...I'll never understand how she got so big cause the girl can not sing. After that we went home and colored our Easter eggs while I made sure she understood the reason for Easter.
Sunday morning was church, then to my mom's for some ham. Camryn had dance from 4pm-5pm and then we went home and did some cleaning. We actually found the carpet and the dresser that have been in Camryn's room all this time. Who'dathunkit?!?!? Here are some pictures of us Easter Sunday at my moms.



2 comments:

Billie said...

Y'all look beautiful!

Andrea said...

Aww, thank you!