Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3, 2008 ~Trick or Treat ~

We had a great weekend! Camryn was none other than Hannah Montana for Halloween this year. We try to always be a pair for Halloween. Whatever she is I want to be a part of it. It's just fun for us and Camryn loves it. Last year she was a genie and I was the pot she came out of...I thought it was hilarious b/c well, she did come out of me..haahha..anywho. The year before she was a cheetah and I was a Momma cat/cheetah. This year when she was gonna be Hannah I thought how awesome it would be to be none other than Billy Ray Cirus, her dad. On the show when she's "Hannah" he is "Robby Ray" so that's who I was. Ahhh, the things we do for our kids...

Hannah herself..in the flesh


Yes, my friends, that's me and Camryn


Camryn...uhh...Hannah playing at the church carnival.
Saturday Camryn was with her grandparents so I went out to Wooster to see the guy I'm "talking" to. We went to church that night and ran into my sister. He swears it was set up, but it really wasn't. Sunday he and I went to ride his 4 wheeler for a couple hours. It was so much fun. It was a beautiful day and we rode around in the country looking at houses and just enjoying the day.




Yes, that's me in Camo...who'd uh thunk it?!?!? It was a great weekend!

6 comments:

Billie said...

How cute are y'all?!?!?

AliciaG said...

I wish I knew the "new" terminology and what "talking" to means...lol I guess I am just old and way out of the loop on the new terms used when you are interested in someone. lol

Andrea said...

LOL..."talking" means we are talking..not exclusivly dating yet.

Alison said...

Oh...those costumes crack me up!

It was the most bizarre thing that we ran into there at NLC. We had been invited by friends from Celebrate Recovery...and that in that big auditorium you all were sitting in the row in front of us! CRAZY!

AliciaG said...

OHHHH...I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I had a whole lot to catch up on on your blog! Andrea, I got so tickled at your hunting saga. Y'all have a merry, merry Christmas!