Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008 ~ NOT CUTE ~

Saturday night Cam and I hung out with my mom for a little while since my Daddy was in the deer woods. When we got home I took off my jeans and put on a t-shirt to get ready for bed. It was cold Saturday so I was wearing socks. Then the following conversation ensued:

Camryn: *looks me up and down* Nice socks Mom!! (she NEVER calls me mom)
Me: What?? You don't like my socks?
Camryn: No
Me: Really? You don't think I look hot in a t-shirt and socks?
Camryn: No, that is NOT CUTE
Me: *being very dramatic* You don't love me anymore?!?!?!?!?
Camryn: *very seriously* I love you but I do not like you in socks and a tshirt....NOT CUTE!

I laughed so much. I wish I had it recorded so you could hear her "I'm grown up" voice she was talking in. Later, our dog jumped on the door and Camryn came into my room and said "WHEW...what was that?? Oh, it was Chewy...that skkkerrrrddd me" OH MY GOSH...she cracks me up!

4 comments:

Billie said...

I'm glad she never sees me just walking around my house. She would report me to Staci and Clinton!

AliciaG said...

She is so much the fashion police with that big girl voice of hers. But if you pay attention...she really does have an eye for what looks good! Ü

Alison said...

She really cracks me up! However, on Saturday afternoon, I was thinking about how grown-up she really is...she was reading (very well) books and then after we MADE her try on her dance costumes she just got in her closet and picked out an outfit! It is sad but so fun to watch her grow up!

Andrea said...

I know. I tell her all the time to stop growing and she just laughes and says "i can't". *sniff sniff*