Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 2, 2008 ~WHEW~

I got my baby back, baby back, baby back...I got my baby back, baby back, baby back...!!! She made it home safely. When she saw me down the hallway she was walking up, she put down everything she was holding and ran to me and jumped up in my arms and hugged and kissed me!!! YIPPIE!!! She didn't forget me! She had a great time... It was obvious by the none stop chatter the entire ride home. She kept saying "I got my jabber-box turned on". Then she would giggle and say "Now my giggle-box is on". It was sweet! We finally went to sleep and were back in routine this morning! Thanks again for all your prayers!

2 comments:

Alison said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad she made it home and didn't forget you! ;-)

Love you both!

AliciaG said...

She definitely had her jabber-box turned on..lol It was so neat to see her when she saw her momma down the hallway....she started shucking her things and took off full speed to her. When she got close she was yelling with a big smile on her face, "Momma!!!" She just kept hugging and kissing her and then me. I meant to take my camera to capture that moment...but I would have been too blurry-eyed to see it and get it in focus. It could have been one of those hallmark moment commercials you see on TV. I am very grateful she is back safe, even with all her chatter! Ü