Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1, 2008 ~WOOHOO~


CAMRYN IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her plane should be here around 10:45pm. I'm so excited! I can feel complete again! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please say a prayer that her flights will go smoothly! Thank you all for your support during this hard time for me. I'm sure this is just the first of many to come, but I'll get through them all. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. Hmm, I used to sing that song in the shower when I lived in Vegas and felt like I was trapped in a life I never dreamed I would be in. "God will make a way where there seems to be no way. He works in ways we can not see, He will make a way for me. He will be my guide, hold me closely to His side..." How true in all aspects of life! Now, come on 10:45pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

AliciaG said...

That was the first thing on my mind this morning...Camryn comes home today!!!! I have been praying and will continue to pray for their safety. I know this has been a very difficult time for you, but you have survived. I am proud of you and pray that the day will go quickly.
Love you!

Alison said...

YEAH!!! I love that you put yall's goofy faces picture up with this post.
The words of that song are so true for all areas of our lives. Thanks for the reminder!
Love ya!