Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009 ~ anyone have some humble pie? ~

Yesterday was mis match day at school. When Camryn got home last night she said that all the kids were talking about her because they said her stuff wasn't mis-matched enough. I told her it was too, that I certainly wouldn't let her wear that on a normal day. My friend Barb was with me and she said "they just couldn't tell because you looked so cute in it". A few minutes later she says this...

"I'm not bragging but I do look pretty cute in everything"

*sigh*

6 comments:

Billie said...

Oh, mercy! Love that girl!

Andrea said...

Oh yeah! She's not lacking in *ahem* confidence..lol

Alison said...

LOL!!! That is HILARIOUS!

AliciaG said...

LOL...oh she just cracks me up when she says things like that! I don't think we have to worry about her self esteem.

Billie said...

Wait a minute...HOW MISMATCHED CAN YOU GET WITH A SCHOOL UNIFORM!?!??!

Andrea said...

LOL...no no no...on these days they don't have to wear a uniform. I mean, she had on pink workout pants, a blue and black dress shirt with a differnt color pink jacket (that was once Belle's), one high pigtail and one low one, a boot and a red ballet type shoe...I mean COME ON! :) I was told yesterday that you were supposed to "put clothes over clothes over clothes" I said, "well, the sheet said MisMatch, not Layer day!" :)