Thursday, November 12, 2009

~For Sale~

I'm trying to sell this TV. It's a 32" ilo. Works great. I'm asking $175 obo.



I'm also trying to sell my old wedding set. It's beautiful, 14kt. yellow gold. Total 1.44 ct diamonds. The round center stone is .50ct. It was appraised in 2003 for $2600. I'm sure it would appraise for more now that the price of gold is so high. I'm asking $1500 obo. Thanks to Billie of Moments by Billie for the beautiful pictures of it!






Either of these items would make great Christmas presents! Especially the rings for that lovely lady in your life ;) (see how I pretend a bunch of people read my blog...even men?!?!?!) Feel free to pass my blog along if you know of anyone who might be interested!

1 comment:

Billie said...

They really are pretty rings! Thanks for lettig me take pics.