Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009 ~ Gabriel Austin Ross ~

I didn't have Camryn this weekend, so I spent the weekend with my BFF Barb and got to keep Gabe!!! He is the most precious thing ever and of course the closest thing to a boy I will ever have since I have decided I do not want anymore children. Anyway, Saturday was halloween so of course he had to have a costume and I found the perfect one at Target. I was a bumble bee last year so I had my costume and found Gabe a bee costume (picture of him at the bottom, I left out the one of me heheheh). I also found him a sweater, which somehow I didn't get pictures of and this christmas hoodie that has a candy cane on the back and it says "sweet". Even though he looks as though he hates me for these clothes, he really does love! :) I can't wait to see him again!!!



P.s. Camryn gave him the middle name Austin....just incase Santa brings a boy dog!! :)

4 comments:

Billie said...

LURVED the matching costumes! Can't wait to be licked by him.

Andrea said...

and he will do it...he's so sweet!!!!!

Alison said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...the poor dog doesn't know the CRAZIES...he is going to be living with!!! LOL!

Andrea said...

LOL...i bet he'll forget how to walk cause either cam or me will carry him everywhere.