Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Setp. 2, 2009 ~ He WILL ~


I had to make a special blog for this one. Billie said she almost did away with this one because Cam was looking down, looking mad, I was looking well....something...anyway...then she thought of this Bible verse. If you can't see it, click on the pic to make it bigger and you can see the verse at the top. This is a verse from the Bible she pointed out to me and it is VERY special. God WILL restore the years the locust have eaten!
L-O-V-E this! LOVE it, ya hear me?!?!?! LOVE IT!!!!!!! :)

3 comments:

Billie said...

I LOVE it too! And we will stand together on this, in this and thru this! The LORD is hearing your cry.

AliciaG said...

This must have been one of the pictures taken when Camryn was hungry and you were aggravated at her. The looks on both of your faces are screaming IRRITATED!!!... I love the verse though. What a wonderful promise from the Lord!

Alison said...

He will and He does!