Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept. 2, 2009 ~ Photo Shoot ~

Camryn and I had a photo shoot with a friend of mine who is just getting into photography. You couldn't tell by the pics she took. She has been a special person in my life for the past 10-11 years. I love her and her family with all my heart. Her daughter and Cam have been friends, literally since birth. We went out Saturday and spent 3 hours taking pictures. 300 + pictures to be exact. Here are a few that she narrowed down and I picked. Some of these of Camryn MELT my heart! She's knew to picture taking so you should get her now while she's cheap!!!!! Moments By Billie...go over to the right and click on Following Footsteps or maybe it's under Billie Overstreet...anyway, that's her personal blog and she has a tab at the top right for her photo blog! She's awesome! Enjoy!


She was mad and hungry but I still love this!




Be still my heart!!!!


I love these collages!!


The necklace in this pic is what I bought after my dear friend Brian passed away...in memory of him. LOVE that pic of it! Anyway, these are just a few....she's awesome! Thanks Billie!!!! Love ya!

1 comment: