Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9 ~ Magic Springs is Magical ~

We went to Magic Springs this past Saturday with my sister and her best friends. We had a blast despite the HOT weather. This is Camryn and me waiting because she didn't want to ride the ONE ride I would actually get on...the log ride. However, we got to visit with Begina and Taylor!!
Somewhere in here is Alison with Luke and Belle and Camryn!

This is Alison, Belle and Billie...I was having a hard time with my camera phone.
Don't let Billie's smile fool you. She just finished the 'scream heard round the world'!!!! love ya, billie!
Billie's Dad, Lukey and David
This is them after they were done. Lukey was so proud of himself!! He said "I did it"!!! We had a great time with family and friends!!!



3 comments:

AliciaG said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! Gl!ad you got to go

AliciaG said...

I don't know how that exclamation point got right in the middle of the word glad...hmmm I sure didn't intend for it to be there. lol

Billie said...

Thwpt! That is me sticking out my tongue and blowing!