Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009 ~I am Broken; And Never Have You Loved Me More ~

I am broken
A life crumbled in defeat
I am spilled out
So on my face I fall at Your feet
And never have you loved me more.

I am damaged
Worthlessness strangles me
I am torn apart
Smothered by inferiority
And never have You loved me more.

These wounds are too deep
This pain is too raw
My strength is fading
So before You I fall
And never have you loved me more.

My sobs cry out for healing
Each tear drop screams "No more pain".
Here I am before You weeping
All I can do is whisper Your name
And never have you loved me more.

2 comments:

Billie said...

You know my heart, An. And I'm waiting in anticipation to see all that is becoming of you as He works. Broken...the BEST place to be!

AliciaG said...

AMEN!!!! Right where He wants you!