Thursday, December 3, 2009

25 Christmas Questions

25 Questions About Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper....but I usually procrastinate and end up just having to throw the gift in a bag (with lots of thought, just really fast thinking!)

2. Real or Artificial tree?
I'm OBVIOUSLY a fake person! (fake tree, fake boobs etc :) )

3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving, but this year, since I didn't have Camryn that weekend we did it the weekend before Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down.
Weekend after Christmas...I'm usually tired of it by then

5..Do you like eggnog?
Never tried it, but considering I can't drink whole milk cause it's so think I doubt I would like eggnog

6. Favorite gift as a child?
This is where I get sad because I can't remember anything anymore. I think it would have to be the trampoline.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
Everyone I know!!!!!! Seriously, with the exception of Camryn.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Oh, oops, Camryn....got a lil ahead of myself up there.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, small glass one....the one I got griped at by my child this year for setting it up wrong. I mean Lord forbid the baby Jesus be turned the wrong way or that wise man not be in the same spot as he was on the box...geez!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards.
I do neither. For a couple years I pretended to mail cards. I'd get a picture and have the cards made and then never send them. The past two years I just decided to stop faking myself out and just give up.

11. Worst Christmas gift you received?
probably anything my ex mother in law got me. Just sayin.....I don't collect dolls!

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
So many, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life, Grinch....and that one on Lifetime where the boy goes in the snow globe....love me some Christmas movies!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
This year it will be on December 18th.....it's always after I get my Christmas bonus at work (thank you Lord for that!!!)

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I can think of....but it does sound like something I would do!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Breakfast casserole and sausage balls!

16. Lights on the tree?
Is this a real question? Does anyone NOT put lights on their tree? I mean, really???? Yes, white lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Some of both. This year my schedule actually worked out to go to Alabama and see my family I haven't seen in 6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer Vixen Comet Cupid Donner Blitzen and Rudolph (i couldn't do it, but i cheated off my sisters paper)

20. Angel on tree top or star?
Neither I go for the funky new look of having stuff stick up.

21. Open presents on Eve or morning.
Morning fo sho!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
all the Grinch's that seem to come up....and the fact that people get their panties in a wad if you say MERRY CHRISTMAS instead of happy holidays. UGH!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
I have red and sliver, but i like the new red and lime green...or that pretty blue....I dunno yet.

24. Favorite memory of Christmas?
When we got the trampoline and i was so excited I about tackled my sister

when my dad burned all my Christmas gifts by accident...that's right, burned them!

and i feel like this year will make the list when Camryn see's her new puppy!!!

25. What do you want for Christmas?
an umbrella....a cute umbrella! No joke!

8 comments:

Tiffany Dawn said...

I must admit- i'm a little curious by the Burned presents!

Billie said...

But...I bought you a doll for Christmas this year. Guess you ain't gettin nothin from me now!

Andrea said...

Tiffany, my dad was gathering all the wrapping paper and boxes and didn't realize i had put my gifts back in the boxes and he took it all to the barrel and burned it! *sniff, sniff*

Tiffany Dawn said...

Oh my goodness!!! How traumatic for a kiddo!!!! Sad times!!! I bet your dad always checked boxes after that!

Alison said...

Of course you cheated off me!!!!

Tiffany...it is a BIG joke every Christmas...we say..."hurry get your gifts and put them where you know where they are before Daddy gets to them!!!" LOL

A cute umbrella huh?

Alison said...

Something wrong with that kid Dora umbrella you got??? LOL!

Andrea said...

LOL...dora is so last season - or two!

Unknown said...

IMI PLACE GINDIREA TA FOARTE POZITIVA ,SI IMI PLACE FELUL TAU DE AFI CEL PUTI CE SE VEDE DIN ACESTE SCRISURI LASATE DE TINE .IAR FAPTUL CA ESTI O MAMA SINGURA AR TRBUI SA NU TE NELINISTEASCA PT FAPTUL CA TU NU TRAIESTI IN ROMANIA !!!AICI SA FII O MAMA SINGURA POATE FI EGAL CU SINUCIDEREA CREDEMA CA STIU CE SPUN HAI SA MA VEZI SI PE MINEhttp://florin-wwwblogulmeu.blogspot.com/